social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 11, 2013

take-a-word: masks

background is from last year´s carneval:
for take-a-word challenge this week

18 comments:

  1. Lovely marks. Happy Carneval, Johanna! Here in Scotland it's not celebrated and I do miss the Italian celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops, I meant: Lovely masks! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Johanna, outstanding Mardi Gras masks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully festive colours and gorgeous masks, Johanna. Just right for a Mardi Gras. Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colours and greT masks. Funny thing that cat masks always look a little scarey to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pussy cat masks! Quite unusual! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cat faces! and a beauty of a background too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW das sind ja wieder tolle Exemplare und wie immer eine ausgefallene Idee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative and unusual cat masks, Johanna! I also love your macabre Gothic Love piece.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a feast of color! A beautiful interpretation of the challenge, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deine Katzenmasken sind total klasse - schönes Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful kitty masks indeed dear Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. was für wunderschöne Farben!!! Toll, Johanna!
    Wünschte es wäre in der Natur schon wieder soweit...
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ehrlich gesagt bin ich kein Freund solcher Masken, aber als Katze? Da könnte ich dann doch eine Ausnahme machen;)) Dein Werk ist auf jeden Fall wieder klasse!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  15. So striking and beautiful. I'm glad you showed the original piece that you used for the background as well.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber