social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 23, 2013

AJC2013: word of the week: fish

basic layer: tangies gesso-messy "snow on mars 1"
played with the adjustments "curves" and "color balance" to achieve a blue tone, intensified it with texture "photo tints powder blue" from shadowhouse creations.
added sea horse (private collection) and erased the background behind it via layer mask.
information about the physical description (wikipedia) written with font "skt frankenstein"
all brushes red and blue made by myself

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I find seahorses fascinating creatures.
    Hope you are enjoying AJC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na, das ist doch ein Thema für dich :) Super Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ist wunderbar und ich muss das auch in meinem Blog sagen. I don't want to have my pages pinned in etsy either. Love the way you said it and love your wonderful blog. I added it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ist wunderbar und ich muss das auch in meinem Blog sagen. I don't want to have my pages pinned in etsy either. Love the way you said it and love your wonderful blog. I added it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very drawn to your Sea creation and am always drawn to sea horses...the blues you used are gorgeous too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber