social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 30, 2013

happy easter!

every easter i come across this joke and now i couldn´t resist to take it for this week´s SPA...
credits:
background: private ledger scan
dymo letters: free brushes from the www
stitches: miss vivi (scrapbookgraphics)

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY BLOG READERS!

18 comments:

  1. Och, die Armen! Wie gut, daß ich eh nicht so ein Freund von Schokoladenfiguren bin, jetzt könnte ich nie wieder ruhigen Gewissens einen Hasen essen;))
    Liebe Johanna, auch Dir ein frohes Osterfest!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so funny, i love it. Happy Easter.xxxSara

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always have to grin at his one too :) Yesterday we had some chocolate easter bunnies at work and performed this joke while having tea ;D

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Den kannte ich schon von einer gestempelten Karte, aber Deine Version ist auch klasse und sowieso ist das Ganze zum schmunzeln...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das ist bisher die schönste Osterkarte, die ich gesehen habe!!! Lange nicht so gelacht.
    Frohe Ostern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the humor with this! Just fantastic! Happy Easter! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made my day, Johanna, LOVE your fun card!!
    (not seen this joke before!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich kugel mich hier vor Lachen. Eine tolle Idee.

    Ich wünsche Dir und den Deinen ein schönes Osterfest

    ReplyDelete
  9. :-))))):-0000000 Womderful, Johanna! Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the truer messages of Easter!

    mmmmm...chocolate bunnies...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter, Johanna.
    I saw this joke on FaceBook and thought it was very funny. I love how you have used it on your postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! I forgot about this joke. I'm still laughing. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This makes me laugh again and again!
    Hope your Easter was fun
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber