social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, March 02, 2013

SPA: mushrooms

"magic mushroom" for SPA challenge

toadstool photo by myself,
framing texture: freebie from flickr,
and i totally lost overview where i have the medieval sign from...
font: boister black

16 comments:

  1. Great card my friend. That toadstool is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant postcard, Johanna, like the way you have used your own photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mushroom creation, Johanna and I am smiling about the mediaeval man because I don't think he will be knocking at your door to complain about his copyright!! Wonderful artwork as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a big bite was taken from your mushroom! Very clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mushroom just are magic they are so cool...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab postcard and it sets off your photo perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very attractive postcard, I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Was für tolle Farben, was für ein super Motiv und was für ein toller Titel!
    Wirklich schön!!!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber