social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, March 04, 2013

take-a-word: warm

warm colors are asked for at the take-a-word challenge

background: shadowhouse creations
elements: scrapbookgraphics cvisions "believe in beautiful"
font: stencil std

19 comments:

  1. Ich schmelze dahin, wuinderschöne Farben, Blumen und der tolle Spruch!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely warm colours, Johanna, and I'm in love with those line drawn flowers. A gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I love poppies so this is a piece of art I would love to have! The depth you have achieved is wonderful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely poppies and colors Johanna!
    I love the way you've composed this warm picture! )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply lovely Johanna a beautiful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that quote
    AND
    your beautiful warm poppies!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, poppies! Lovely! :)
    A great quote too!
    Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design, lovely quote, sweet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soft glowing colours, sweet drawing and heart-warming quotation. A lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, Johanna. Love the poppies - I have that kit too. (I seem to be getting addicted to Captivated Visions!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Flowers are always a favorite of mine. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sketched poppies, Johanna! I also love the quote. For me, art is more powerful when accompanied by words, so I really appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber