social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

three-muses-challenge: steampunk


i hope i have captured the spirit of steampunk here...

credits: background - freebie from flickr
turtle - rian freubel freebie
clock and black rose - itkupilli
dead trees & gears brushes - free from internet (brushlovers & brusheezy)
font:  boister black

24 comments:

  1. Boah, das ist mal wieder hammerstark,
    also mir gefällt es!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Out of time" has an ominous ring to it but I love your dark steampunk art.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have Johanna! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super, the turtle is perfect for your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful piece! I love the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, beautiful "out of time" creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that turtle is perfect for seampunk. I love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Steampunkery Johanna and I'm a great fan of Kermit too...wonderful artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, clever and original work, Johanna. Thanks for participating in the steampunk challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Na, das ist mal eine sensationelle Interpretation des Themas "Steampunk".
    Klasse!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really great interpretaion Johanna. The turtle is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have indeed - love the tortoise and earthy colors here Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You so have captured the nature of steampunk, Johanna. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have definitely caught the steampunk spirit here. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool take on the theme Johanna!
    I am liking all of the elements that went into this Steampunk creation!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Echt cool, Johanna! Die Schildkröze passt einfach perfekt:)

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Echt cool, Johanna! Die Schildkröze passt einfach perfekt:)

    LG Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sehr interessante Schildkröte! Wieder mal eine tolle Collage!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber