social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, March 06, 2013

three muses: children


for 3-muses-challenge
(the sunshine of the last days made me carefree... we had the winter with the least sun hours ever since the weather is recorded. now we all long for spring and summer.)
background: flickr freebie
photo: my own stash
stitches: scrapbookgraphics_miss vivi
compass brush: selfmade
font: pea sheila

20 comments:

  1. großartig.. das erweckt in der Sekunde Feriengefühle in mir und entführt mich in meine Kindheit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful piece, Johanna, says so much about a carefree childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Carefree" - ganz genau die richtige Beschreibung! Eine tolle Collage, die richtig gute Laune macht - danke!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one makes me smile, Johanna, he looks so carefree. We too have had a few days of sunshine and I agree, it really does make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful nostalgic image. I've almost forgotten what it's like to be barefoot and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great representation of carefree childhood...beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy, I'm longing for Spring right along with you. We got 4 inches of wet snow last night and everything is white this morning. I love your "gone fishing" piece. It gives me hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and charming! :)
    So well put together.

    No sun... welcome to my world! ;) I like Scotland, but I am seriously trying to convince hubby to move back to Italy. I am so sick of this cloudy skies! I hear you when you say that the sun makes you carefree. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful photo! And a great editing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great idea and beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao Johanna, Happy International Women’s Day!
    Have a lovely Friday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a wonderful tribute to a simple happy childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das ist ja wieder eine so tolle Szene, richtig feriennmässig entspannt!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely and reminds me of those carefree childhood days.

    We had a couple of springlike days, now it is getting colder again and snow is forecast for next week!

    I'm glad your problems with blogger are resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hach so frech und frei, der Sommer liegt vor einem...ein wunderbares Gefühl kommt da rüber :))) toll! LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber