social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, April 12, 2013

moo-mania: numbers

as said, i´m busy going through my amsterdam photos to make a photoalbum. but how could i miss this challenge, as numbers are one of my favorite themes and i always photograph many of them in the streets of cities.
here i used the "111" together with elements from sbg (cvisions you are worth it & sspar irespectme)
and "184" also with elements from sbg (tangie bestiarybeetliespaper & several from cvisions you are worth it)

18 comments:

  1. Hihi, dass du bei dem Thema nicht passen kannst ist klar. Schöne Werke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House numbers, what a great idea, your Moo's are wonderful created.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am smitten by the enigmatic quality of the 111 image! It hints at a story of romance and intrigue...

    ReplyDelete
  4. die sind außergewöhnlich interessant Johanna!
    Einfach toll!

    lieben Dank für´s Mitmachen bei
    MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

    schönes Wochenende

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I very much like these Moos, they have a mysterious look about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, ich hatte gar keine Ahnung von dieser Challenge-Seite! Deine Moos sind wieder mal genial und obwohl so klein doch sehr detailreich!
    Alles Liebe und ein schönes Wochenende noch, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tolle ungewöhnliche Moo´s, gefallen mir gut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these, particularly the top one. Such great texture and I love the numbers as the focal points.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so artistically wonderful! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! Ich liebe Deine Werke und so gut wie immer sitze ich am PC und denke nach, wie Du das mal wieder gemacht hast...
    Wunderschöne tolle Farben, Johanna!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Ich liebe Deine Werke und so gut wie immer sitze ich am PC und denke nach, wie Du das mal wieder gemacht hast...
    Wunderschöne tolle Farben, Johanna!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to photograph numbers...I am drawn to them too!
    You used them in a very cool way for your cards Johanna
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber