social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, April 27, 2013

SPA: mail art

one of my favorite themes at SPA 
(all brushes selfmade)
background: "post card " from shadowhouse creations
illustration from an old book

22 comments:

  1. Wow love the bat stamp! A wonderfully detailed postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A unique and wonderful collage Johanna...beautiful postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very intrigued with you card, Johanna, unusual choice - bats!! but a spectacular piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boah, das ist ein geniales Werk, Johanna. Ich bin hellauf begeistert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grosse klasse Johanne,
    ich bin begeistert!
    danke fuers mitmachen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous piece of mail art, Johanna. I hope everyone enlarges it to see the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a mystical postcard, which very clearly shows that it is about night-time. Very unusual and original. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent composition, in spite of the fact that bats creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design of this Johanna! And; your blue moo below is awesome! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Das sieht famos aus - ich mag die Fledermaus/den Flughund!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW das sieht ja wieder so genial aus, ich bin schwer begeistert.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bit mysterious...perfect for a night delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das ist eine so schöne Karte! Ich bin mal wieder ganz hin und weg!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great bat theme right down to the Polish bat stamp!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boah!!! Ist die Karte coooooool!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boah!!! Ist die Karte coooooool!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber