social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 29, 2013

take-a-word: beautiful

last week we had some sunny days and if time allows i spend them in my small garden doing my favorite things: spraying or tinting some backgrounds (here a braille book) and watching the flowers grow (i´m a lazy gardener, i only have perennials;))
going around i found some leftovers from last autumn´s physalis: i´m always surprised how these beautiful fragile skeletons withstand the snow masses! anyway, i saved them and bringing them to the desk with the braille book it was clear i had to take a photograph.

17 comments:

  1. Really lovely, I am fascinated by the lantern-type pod that covers each berry and I like the ripe fruit dipped in melted chocolate, yum. :)
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Lampionblumen hatte meine Oma im Garten und ich hab sie geliebt,immer wenn ich sie sehe kommen mir liebe Erinnerungen.
    Schöne Woche wünsch ich Dir,
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is fabulous, i looks like lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo are my kind of gardener, Johanna, and I see you use your time wisely, otherwise you wouldn't be able to share these fragile and beautiful little skeletons. A standing ovation from my corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great find, they looks like lace, so beautifully made.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your garden finds, Johanna. Only someone with the eye of an artist would appreciate their delicate beauty, and take the time to share it with others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delicate beauty, Johanna, lovely soft pastel shades - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klasse was du so digital erstellst, ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is so much beauty in nature. These delicate skeletons are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful rescue of nature's bounty and mysteries Johanna and they go perfectly with your tinted Braille paper too!

    Nice to hear Spring has sprung in your garden :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great piece and wonderful write up behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... and what a wonderful photo it is, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber