social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, April 01, 2013

take-a-word: moon

for the take-a-word challenge
(i thought if we have novembery weather all the time, i can as well make a halloweeny card;))

credits:
background: scrapbookgraphics sussie_m: witching hour
my own photo with a tree
moon tinted with sunshine from shadowhouse creations
bat stamp: scrapbookgraphics bg_something wicked
font: blood of dracula
framing texture: shadowhouse
~~~~~~

but then, after all it´s easter, so let´s think positive... spring will come...

credits:
background and hares border: scrapbookgraphics brand new chicks&ducks kit
bubble wrap dots from maya, whitened with tangie baxter´s gesso styles (both also sbg)
dead tree brush: free from www
moon: private stash
this is a scheduled post - i´m spending this week in amsterdam... wish me luck with the weather, the forecast is this:

19 comments:

  1. Both of you pictures are gorgeous I love your bat!

    Good luck in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent a little while looking at your first picture, it is gorgeous, full of depth and interest. Then I discovered the second picture with a completely different atmosphere. Thanks for both. Hope your weather is not too bad and it might even be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beide sind Klasse, ich tendiere gemütsmässig aber eher zur 1. Karte.
    Wünsch Dir einen schönen Ostertrip mit sonnigem Wetter.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love the spring moon and that great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you a lot of fun in Amsterdam! Keeping my fingers crossed the weather will be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I surely know what you mean about the weather, Johanna, but as I write this we, and I hope you, have had some very cold but beautifully sunny weather and I think spring IS on the way. Both pieces are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a fun vacation, Johanna. Love your moons and the words. That easter joke is one of my faves! LOL.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather in Amsterdam, Johanna. Your Halloween piece gave me a laugh, and I loved the Easter one that followed. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoffetnlich hat alles gepasst .. die beiden Exponate sind wieder hammerstark!

    komm gut zurück nach Hause!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your two pieces Jo! Beautiful work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both pieces are fabulous. I like the clock on the moon of the first one, lovely. Hope theweather was kind to you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zwei tolle Werke, ganz besonders gefällt mir das obere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful pieces. :)
    Have fun in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Die Halloween-Variante ist so wunderbar gruselschön... da freut man sich ja schon fast wieder auf den nächsten Herbst. Fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great contrast in these two creations...just like the weather can be great one day and then not so much the next!

    hope your vacation was wonderful in LOTS of ways!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both of your moons! I love the contrast between the two scenes. We're having the spooky weather of the first one today. Have fun in Amsterdam--one of my favorite European cities. Bring warm clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope the weather isn't too bad. I think Spring may have finally arrived in London today. Hope it doesn't go away again.
    I love your early Halloween piece and the wonderful contrast of the Spring postcard. Both are great.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber