social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, May 04, 2013

SPA: when i grow up

this postcard contains elements from scrapbookgraphics (background, bubblewrap brushes), coffeeshop (frame of the picture) and jessica sprague (tape) and the free dymo-brushes, which i found online.

SPA chose this theme because Children's Day is a Japanese national holiday which takes place annually on May 5, the fifth day of the fifth month, to respect children's personalities and to celebrate their happiness.

15 comments:

  1. Das ist ja wieder mal köstlich, der kleine Kerl mit dem Spazierstock "Hänschen klein, ging allein.." fällt mir spontan dazu ein. Du findest immer die passenden Sachen, großes Kompliment!
    Ich wünsche Dir morgen einen guten Start in eine sonnige Woche,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eien sehr schöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Sie spricht mich sehr an.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful little chaphe realy does look like he's trying be a grown up. Fantastic postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Johanna! What a sweet boy, and I love the bubble wrap brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grunginess of this along with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure he will have many adventures. Beautifully done collage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collage Johanna this is a beautiful postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had just the same dream when I was young, and did go on some adventures. The collage is great, and I like the ways you distressed the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had just the same dream when I was young, and did go on some adventures. The collage is great, and I like the ways you distressed the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für ein tolles Foto - ein schönes Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous postcard! I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber