social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, May 08, 2013

three-muses-challenge: music

i chose one of my favorite songs for this challenge: freedie mercury & montserrat caballé...

(translation: Por ti sere gaviota de tu bella mar - I will be a seagull of your beautiful sea)

background paper: scrapbookgraphics
the sculpture from gaudí is standing on the roof of the casa mila in barcelona
the "barcelona" font is "queen the first"

14 comments:

  1. toll gemacht Johanna!

    - ich musste mal wieder grinsen beim Lesen hier.. die Barcelona CD der beiden hab ich auch , die musste ich mir seinerzeit unbedingt zulegen..hör ich heute noch ab und an...
    einfach schööön!


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barcelona and, of course, Gaudi. Super art, Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb idea Johanna!
    Multitribute for sharing your favsong! :)
    I love what you've done whith all this mixed loved people... Great pic and excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the Gaudi sculpture (which I had not seen) in this very unique tribute to music, Johanna. Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea for music, beautifully presented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for creating this lovely image. I would love to go to Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb art, Johanna, and a perfect tribute to Gaudi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created, Johanna! Very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing sculpture!! I Love how you have paired it with the words, really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mal wieder eine fantastische Komposition von Lied und Bild.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those Gaudi chimney pots and they loo really good in your piece, Johanna. Fab work!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber