social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, May 01, 2013

three muses challenge

the challenge theme this week is HATS AND CROWNS AND WINGS AND THINGS.
i made this collage with the help of medieval book pages and elements i bought at scrapbookgraphics.


16 comments:

  1. Such a cool art work, and I love that quote! Happy hump day, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your winged thing certainly defies a label. I love the quote, too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a very fierce looking creature with all his wings and things! Great artwork as always, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bit of medieval philosophy. Great "take" on the challenge, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I want to meet that creature. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this piece Johanna- a magical beast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quote, Johanna, and your very fierce looking winged creature. A great take on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great piece of winged work Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great choice for this challenge so unique and so handsome great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so different for you. Fantastic piece Johannna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is very clever and awesome dear Johanna!
    I love this strange middle age creature and all around it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a BIG fan of medieval everything...what a cool image and excellent creation!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful collage for such a magnificent creature!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber