social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, June 15, 2013

SPA: masculine


a "hybrid" of handmade and digital elements
background: spray painted with watercolor inks and stencils
photo: ebay
other elements & quote: sbg steampunk utopia
font for cancellation stamp: dead letter office

16 comments:

  1. Boah, das ist wieder grandios geworden, Johanna.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your collage work Johanna, this one is another outstanding example!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine tolle Kombination - sieht super aus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein sagenhaft schönes maskulines Kärtchen, liebe Johanna! Gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut.

    Wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johanna, das ist sehr, sehr schön geworden! Besonders den Spruch finde ich genial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design this is Johanna! I really love it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your card a lot! Good colors and it looks like a government issue report. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous postcard love the rich colors...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here, here. What a brilliant quote. A fabulous collage, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber