social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, June 01, 2013

SPA: no place like home

now, this is exactly how i painted in kindergarten *g*: house + sun + flowers (maybe + a cloud and a person...)
here i´m playing digital with some free brushes from the web (sunrays, house, grass), elements from deviantscrap (sun face, tape) and sbg (flowers); framing texture free from flickr, ledger background and clipped blueprint from my own stash.
challenged by SPA

13 comments:

  1. It is good to let the child within us out to play! I love your postcard, Johanna. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie hat recht, Johanna! Auch mir gefällt deine Karte sehr gut! Sie würde auch gut zur Art Journal Journey Challenge passen, wo in diesem Monat das Thema "Zuhause" ist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good fun, Johanna, and I see you've made your own sun. Hope the real one came out for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you !!! I love your postcard

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect in innocense and happy thoughts of home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful digital collage, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Picasso said something about children as artists - forget what it was exactly - but I love how you put your young inner artist to work on this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the childlike quality of this!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber