social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, June 22, 2013

SPA: summer solstice

background: deviantscrap
bingo border: nothing-but-freebies
stonehenge photo googled
dancing women: stamps from angela cartwright
sun graphic scanned from an alchemie&mystic book
font: 1454 gutenberg bibel
frame: free from flickr

13 comments:

  1. Wow, das ist absolut super gemacht, Johanna.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen Sonntag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Johanna, das sieht wirklich klasse aus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very nice. And a happy summer to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summer solstice piece, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful and festive card!

    Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johanna, what a *brilliant* piece! It's my favourite postcard this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very clever, Johanna. I like the figures dancing. Your artwork is very distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool! Love the dancers and the sun image. Stonehenge in the background is perfection as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jetzt muss nur noch der Sommer kommen ;) Schönes Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great postcard - I love the silhouettes and against the rising sun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful sun - gorgeous card. Happy Solstice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super Johanna...the movement and shadows invite me in!
    You know we got to visit Stonehenge a few days before the solstice...it was a dream come true for me
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber