social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, June 10, 2013

take-a-word: cool colors

blue is my favorite color...

tape from holliewood (deviantscrap), bubble wrap and spray from scrapbookgraphics

15 comments:

  1. That is one cool frog...and not because he's blue with cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that frog and the splatter on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blue frog, its fabulous!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wie toll. Ich bin immer begeistert, welche tollen Fotos Du findest. Bleuer Frosch, einfach super!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage and very cool frog Johanna.
    And I love the way you've put it in the limelight!
    Very beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This left me smiling, Johanna. That frog is definitely giving everyone what we call the "stink eye" (evil eye). I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile with the expression on the frog's face. I like the way you have made this, it's a really good design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great composition. I love that frog. Blue is definitely my favorite color too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Fun, just love the background The frog looks guilty of something!!!!! This made me laugh:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A blue frog. How wonderful! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Frosch sieht irgendwie ein bißchen böse aus. Aber Deine Collage gefällt mir mal wieder sehr gut! Tolle Zusammenstellung und Details.
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wie toll.... Frösche sind genau meins und dann noch in blau, ich bin fasziniert.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great little frog, he does look cold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to admit I am not a blue person, but your piece looks fantastic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber