social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, June 05, 2013

three-muses-challege: gothic arches

background flickr freebie; gothic arch from rian freubel; gargoyle googled; free bat brushes (stamped in white and black); tape from holliewood (deviantscrap), text on it with font black chancery

17 comments:

  1. Oh Johanna, das ist wunderwunderschön!
    Allein schon wie der Gargoyle schaut. Der tut mir richtig leid. Da passt alles zusammen. Klasse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total genial - ich bin mal wieder begeistert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great piece! It's quirky and I love your sense of fun with this. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brrrrr!
    You've achieved a perfect goth effect dear Johanna!
    I love it, specially this incredible gargoyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really gave me a smile! That gargoyle looks so fed up! Great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love that gargoyle! This is a great take on the gothic theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Gothic Arch! I love this as well as your Orange-themed piece below! Fabulous! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gothic, Johanna. That gargoyle looks as if he's worn out with being a gargoyle!! This left me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it - it made me smile too! Thanks, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gargoyle- truly a Gothic delight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha! Wonderful combination. Spooky and funny at the same time, all wrapped up in a pleasing composition.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gothic arches are gorgeous and I love gargoyles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das ist mal wieder der Hammer! Ich bin total begeistert wie Du das wieder so toll kombiniert hast, einfach genial!
    Schönes Wochenende:-)
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cooooool! Kein Mensch kombiniert so genial einzelne Farben und Motive so genial, wie DUUUUU!!!
    LG Conny

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber