social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, June 12, 2013

three-muses-challenge: birds

something handmade after so much digital works recently (often it is simply a question of time, digital processes can be interrupted more easily...)
a bookmark for the 3-muses-challenge ; heron ripped from an 100 years old biology book

18 comments:

  1. Love this bookmark. The fact it has a heron on it makes me love it even more. I live in a coastal town and herons can be seen all over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total schön, herrliche Farben. Es geht doch nichts über Handarbeit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Handarbeit, das Lesezeichen in den kräftigen Farben gefällt mir total gut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful bookmark! You must have hundreds more illustrations to use in your book! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see herons in their natural habitat. There's something majestic about them, as if they're totally self-assured and know they're right where they belong. Beautiful bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a real sample of your own style and great talent Johanna! I love your bookmarks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful bookmark- the Heron is so majestic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely bookmark. We don't see many herons here where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ein wunderschönes Lesezeichen, Johanna! Tolle, kräftige Farben!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like hands on art this is lovely Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Immer wieder schön hier vorbei zu schauen, sieht super aus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Klasse geworden Deine Collage...dem majestetischen Fischreiher gefällt die Aufmerksamkeit, die er bekommt ;) ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your handmade work is always a delight! Love the vivid colors of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Das ist wieder so typisch Johanna und daher einfach so toll! Du inspirierst mich immer wieder! Vielen Dank!
    Alles Liebe und ein schönes Wochenende, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your heron bookmark, Johanna - it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber