social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, June 19, 2013

three-muses-challenge: june bride

background: nothing-but-freebies
flowers: wishing-on-a-star
photo: ebay
border elements, heart brush: scrapbookgraphics
date stamp: free from the web
"summer of love" my own handwriting

16 comments:

  1. I love your flower child bride! Beautiful piece and the color palette is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanna this is beautiful! Lovely colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah, a time when everything seems happy...
    "Flower power" dear Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ein tolles Layout und auch Deine seeds Karte find ich fantastisch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, takes me back to the 70's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herrlich, deine Flower Power Collage! Sie ist toal stimmig. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you really captured the essence of that time. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eine ganz wunderschöne Braut Kollage.
    (Ich klebe an der Maus fest*g*
    Erhitzte Grüße Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the brilliant colours of this-perfect for that era!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genial, was Du aus all den Challenges zusammen gemacht hast! Die Farben passen ganz wunderbar dazu! ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's lovely - completely evokes the image of summer. If only the rain would stop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,deine sommercollage ist ganz fantastisch,herrliche farben und bilder,gefällt mir megaklasse.
    auch deine letzten werke gefallen mir alle seehr gut.

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Herrlich frische Farben, das genaue Gegenteil zu dem Wetter draußen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything about this is wonderful!
    I am enjoying catching up with you and all you've created ... you inspire me again and again dear Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber