social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, July 03, 2013

three-muses-challenge: where i live

my garden in june

13 comments:

  1. You must have such a pretty garden Johanna but I wish you had shown the city or town! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- your garden looks like a botanical specimen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wahre Pracht!!! Das sieht wirklich nach Paradies aus :) ♥ Conny ♥
    Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, flowers make the heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.k., überredet Johanna! Ziehe bei dir ein! Einfach nur das Paradies! Lg conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.k., überredet Johanna! Ziehe bei dir ein! Einfach nur das Paradies! Lg conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Zana when she says beautiful flowers make the heart sing. Your heart will be singing all day with such a wonderful display of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schöne Fotos - ganz besonders der Ausschnitt der Mohnblume.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos, Johanna, and I love the mosaic compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful inhabitants in your garden!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh SO beautiful ... June is a wonderful blooming month!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see your garden, Johanna. The flowers are so beautiful. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea to show the flowers in your garden, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber