social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, September 29, 2013

take-a-word: blue

another spread in a "stuff collecting journal":
i took an old blue shirt for background.
the flap on the right is colored with pan pastels and a dylusions stencil. 
below you see the three pockets to hold stuff.


onto the backside i glued an old map (from a merian magazine),
pockets may be added.

14 comments:

  1. I do like your use of fabric and I love little pockets, very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative spread with lots of blues! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow very creative, beautiful!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've used two of my favorite things, Johanna --- pan pastels and pockets! This is a great journal spread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages Johanna, lovely blue colors and I love the pockets, great idea.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Is that awesome! I've been wanting to make a handmade book, and still haven't done it. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wundervoll kombinierte Seiten, richtig lreativ und viel zu sehen und zu begrabbeln:-)
    Ich wünsch Dir eine schöne Woche,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johanna; blue is my favorite color and I love what you've created here. Great use of fabric, too!

    (PS I have new Blog finally) Here's address:

    www.rockart64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine tolle Idee, da passt mit Sicherheit noch eine Menge drauf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is such a fabulous spread - I just love those pockets. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely blue colors and great use of fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Using that beautiful blue shirt is a brilliant idea and makes a perfect background for your cool pages Johanna...
    super idea having a 'stuff' journal I could fill a few of those ;)
    and pockets always appeal to me too!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was für eine tolle Idee, Johanna, ein T-Shirt als Hintergrund. Das sieht so toll aus, ich bin echt beeindruckt!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber