social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and please don´t pin my work on pinterest. thanks for respecting that.


Sunday, September 15, 2013

take-a-word: showbiz

i chose yoko ono for my showbiz person...


excerpt from the song "i´m a witch":
I dont care what you say, My voice is real.
My voice speaks truth, I dont fit in your ways.
Each time we dont say what we wanna say, were dying.
Each time we close our minds to how we feel, were dying.
Each time we gotta do what we wanna do, were living.
Each time were open to what we see and hear, were living.

yoko ono faux postage selfmade. foam stamps and die cuts made with tim holtz/sizzix dies. stars stencil from dylusions. big alpha: heindesign.

12 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wieder so eine ideenreiche Komposition, gefällt mir richtig gut.
Eine schöne Woche wünsch ich Dir,
LG Anja

Junibears said...

Wow! This is so different! Well done! xx

Kia said...

I love everything about this! Just gorgeous! Happy Monday to you, Johanna.

Taluula said...

Wow, I'm completely blown away by this, Johanna. I love the strength that this portrays. Bravo.

Ritva said...

Great take on showbiz- strong stuff!

sheila 77 said...

Dark and atmospheric pages, this is wonderful collage art, good work, Johanna.

My Creative Life said...

Oh Johanna your journal pages are fantastic and the words fits perfect with Yoko Ono as a witch.
Anni

Deann said...

Amazing journaling beautiful rich powerful...fantastic.

indybev said...

What great journal pages. Yoko Ono is a fascinating choice...and your journal pages depict her well!!! Interesting work, as always!

Diane said...

Neat idea! Well done!

sirkkis said...

Great idea and wonderful creation, Johanna!

Jackie said...

A wonderful and fascinating journal spread, Johanna.