social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, September 11, 2013

three-muses-challenge: reflections

i interpreted the theme in the sense of "reflections about my life"...
and the song line that came to me was from meat loaf: there´s not another moment to waste...

along the moon runs the line: we were lying together in a silver lining by the light of the moon...
                                      

20 comments:

  1. A very clever interpretation Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation, Johanna, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. na klar passt das zu "weniger ist mehr"!
    Kürzlich las ich so treffend:
    für manchen ist weniger weniger..
    für manche ist weniger (doch etwas)mehr ...
    für mich ist auch das zweite zutreffender.... eher ....
    leider.. manchmal mach ich auch viel zu viel auf meine Sachen....

    wenn ich nur aufhörn könnt!

    hihi!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such great ideas in your fine art works, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO clever! I love your interpretation of the challenge, Johanna~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse wie du das Thema umgesetzt hast. Eine schöne Doppel-Seite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever interpretation of the "Reflections" theme and lovely artwork for "Less is More" too. I always enjoy seeing your journal pages, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I rember meat Loaf with my kids liking the songs. I think they are back again in the 2003 is that true?

    Very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your moon and stars along with the important message and song lyrics really speak to me Liebe Johanna!

    Wonderful pages!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good quote and nice interpretation by you!
    nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. It definitely qualifies and it looks really good. Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your interpretation, Johanna, and the way Mr Meat Loaf gives you inspiration. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww, sehr schön. Gefällt mir sehr.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really am touched by your artwork Johanna!
    I love this one very much in all its ways!
    (Soory for being late... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ganz toll gestaltete Seiten und ein schöner Text.
    Liebe Grüße
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the celestial interpretation of the theme, as well as your composition. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber