social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, October 27, 2013

witches´ brew...

SPA: witches brew
take-a-word: green/purple

two blended background layers from scrapbookgraphics (sspar_solitaryecho);
witch silhouette googled
shakespeare text: macbeth, the three witches (double double toil and trouble)

a fast&easy piece, the weather is too good to stay inside;)

19 comments:

  1. Great card, Johanna--I love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huhuuh liebe Johanna, vielen Dank für Deinen Kommentar und Deine "Anteilnahme" wegen meines Disasters mit dem Klemptner. Du hast Recht, wenn man nicht werkeln kann, ist man doppelt gestresst. Aber es kommen ja auch wieder andere Zeiten. Ist eben nervig!
    Schöne Sachen hast Du in der Zwischenzeit gemacht. Ach Mensch, ich habe so Vieles versäumt....
    Hab noch einen schönen Sonntag, meine Liebe.
    LG MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful postcard I adore that frog making his escape from the brew...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have managed to combine the two challenges marvellously, and the green/purple background seems just right for the witchy lady. It all works very well.

    I hesitated when I saw those two colours for TAW, but made myself go with it and hope I get time in the morning to go with it - hope you will visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the silhouette against the background, a perfect card, Johanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a frog on the run there, Johanna! You crack me up, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Silhouette wirkt ganz toll und die Farben verstärken die Wirkung.
    Ich wünsch Dir einen schönen Wochenstart morgen.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, ein großartiges Werk, Johanna. Gefällt mir sehr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bit of Shakespeare and you've illustrated it perfectly! Fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I always love purple and green together! Very Halloweeny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always loved the "double double toil and trouble" line, and find many excuses to use it that have nothing at all to do with Halloween!! I love the witch silhouette and your subtle use of green and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If Shakespeare wrote it, then it has to be true! The background is wonderful in purple and blue. Woops. I mean green. But green doesn't rhyme with true. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing, my friend. It's always good to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great Halloween piece - I just love the silhouette against your background.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber