social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, November 11, 2013

take-a-word: balloons

balloon dog googled and transformed into black
balloon alpha credited to R11 (see my linklist at the right), also transformed into black
all of them placed on a free background from flickr

"black dog" is a song from led zeppelin, so i created brushes from their symbols and stamped them onto the background

first i thought to make a spread in my braille book, but then... i think i will make another one there with this title, maybe a bit more apt to led zep;)

21 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the balloon theme, your balloon dog is sweet and it is an amazing piece.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a brilliant take on balloons, Johanna, love your colourful journal pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the big smile I have on my face, Johanna! I love your balloon dog. My (adult) daughter is able to make balloon animals like this and she has tried to teach me how to do it but mine look more like the dog's dinner than the dog!! Wonderful artwork as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! A great and fun piece! I wish I could make balloon dogs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderfully unique take on Balloons, Johanna! I think you've been eating cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A unique interpretation of the theme and also so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A unique interpretation of the theme and also so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A unique interpretation of the theme and also so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your whimsical take on the balloon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huhu Johanna, sieht schon klasse aus, vor allem den Pudel finde ich "heiß" ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This just makes me smile...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Wonderful take on the theme. We all need one of those balloon dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your balloon and I love Led Zepp too! :)
    Great and unique take on this word Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How clever to use the symbols in the background, Johanna. Great tribute to the Led Zepps. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great idea, Johanna! Your balloon dog is so cute! I like Led Zeppelin, and yet I didn't know this song till now. :)
    Sweet dreams and happy Tuesday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing, Johanna, and I really appreciate the depth of your picture with all the connecting ideas. Love the text made out of black dog balloons, very clever indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wie cool - eine tolle Seite - die Farbkombi ist genial.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like this and I love how you created the balloon text. Jx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber