social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 13, 2013

three-muses-challenge: alter a footstep

well, i´m not a saint, but i try my best to do so...
i´m sure you know about everybody´s ecological footstep (try to find out about your own: http://www.bestfootforward.com/resources/ecological-footprint/)

digital collage created with a background photo of my own
(framed with a freebie from flickr)
footstep-leaves found via google, transformed to png + shadowed;
font is lucida handwriting (with drop shadows + bevel&emboss)

15 comments:

  1. das ist richtig cool!

    Auch Deine Ballon Idee ist genial!

    und dachte ich mir doch fast , dass Du bei den Bad Aiblinger Künstlerinnen dabei warst!

    super Gemeinschaftsjournalseiten habt Ihr da gemacht!

    spitze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to create your awesome entry with an important message, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and message Johanna! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and message Johanna! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make a wonderful poster with a message, Johanna! I love the background and those leaf footprints are amazing. Loud applause from Yorkshire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun with such a great message! A lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great message and a wonderful illustration. Johanna, I love your very creative use of footprints. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great picture and piece of advice Johanna.
    I wanted to tell you that I really don't spend much time at all on finding lyrics and poems I have so many floating around in my head and when I get stuck I look on Google...it is a wonderful resource.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das ist eine super Idee, klasse digitales Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful "take" on the challenge, Johanna. Your originality always amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely an important message! I'm so glad we recycle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great message, Johanna! Just beautiful! :)
    Have a lovely Thursday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful piece, Johanna, with such an important message. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photo collage and good words to follow.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber