social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 27, 2013

three-muses-challenge: altered playing card

this old playing card shows a man rowing a boat.
i "sewed" this card (digitally) onto a background from cvisions_alittlebirdietoldme;
added some brushes and looked for an apt quote.

19 comments:

  1. Great quote for a great image, Johanna! Lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Schelle"-Karten hab ich seit unserem Österreichurlaub nicht mehr gesehen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna, well done , This is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabelhaft!

    das erinnert mich an Bayern ... als wir in der Familie Karten gespielt haben ...

    die Schellen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unusual and beautiful, Johanna. I love the vintage card and the gorgeous background - and that great quote from Jacques Cousteau. Superb artwork as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quote and everything fits so perfect together, a wonderful piece.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done Johanna! very original too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent page and perfect quote -- but then you always seem to manage that, Johanna. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with your altered card! Great job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well digital sewing works! Awesome altered card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the quote, the colors, the card... Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so good, Johanna, and such an interesting quote. I haven't come across it before. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've taken this old card and made a quite stunning page from it. It just looks so attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad to have found your site ! http://online-essay-writer.org/ My friends like it too)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber