social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

three-muses-challenge: gone with the wind

i was playing with photos i took from thistle seeds, which were "gone with the wind".
various textures, filters and layers applied.
quotes are from the "gone with the wind" book by margaret mitchell.

18 comments:

  1. These are lovely. At first I thought they were ice crystals. (Can you tell it's snowing here? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are beautiful. I love your photos of the thistle seeds and I love what you have made from them. Each picture is special and the quotations are perfect. Gorgeous artwork as always, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just gorgeous and so cleverly made with your own photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful....love the quotes with the photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic photos of the thistle seeds, you have done an excellent job with these.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever using shots of the thistle seeds. Beautiful artworks, Johanna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the thistles.We don't have them here in Brazil. The quotes are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your use of the thistle photos, and loved revisiting the quotes as well. Nice work, Johanna....as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful original take on this challenge. I love it when people think outside the box...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea with the thistle seeds. I like your three pictures, Johanna, especially the third one, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely cool! I thought they were ice crystals at first, too. Beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An original creative idea. I love that you used the quotes from the book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the silky softness and lightness of the thistle seeds...your photos and quotes are super Johanna!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three fabulous piece, Johanna. I love the thistle seeds.
    It's a while since I watched 'Gone with the wind' - I must do so again. Such a great film.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh ... how beautiful are these ... and the quotes too! A unique interpretation worth a standing ovation, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber