social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, December 20, 2013

sNOw

snow?
not. so far...
we had one day with very little (1 cm?) snow this winter, not noteworthy...
well, i do not miss it really.
as long as the sun shines. (would shine... it often is dreary and foggy here and the sun stays in higher regions...)
fresh snow certainly has it´s magic, brings silence... but i´m not a winter sports person, so i can abstain...

so this photo is from last winter.
i liked how the heaps of shoveled snow threw a shadow (top of the picture) that looked like sky behind mountains.
i added some self-made brushes to the "scene" and a ttv frame.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this - simple but effective.
    Hope you PC isn't causing you too many problems. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine schöne seite Johanna,sehr creativ,die sonne zum schnee gefällt mir,das könnten wir hier auch gut gebrauchen,aber leider,leider haben wir wieder mal keinen schnee zu weihnachten *grmpf*

    XXX Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this ! Clever with the snow piled up; does look like mountains. You are so creative; but I knew that :)

    Happy Holidays! xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber