social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, December 08, 2013

SPA: winter wildlife

i wish we had cardinals here, they are such beautiful birds...
(i had to google one)
background from R11 (see my sidebar)
snowflake framing from siennaphotodesigns
the quote is one of my alltime favorites, written with font beyond wonderland

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and lovely use of text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote. Camus is one of my favourite writers.Your art is always superb, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein herrlicher Spruch und eine ganz tolle Karte, Johanna.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen 2. Advent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja,das stimmt die sind wirklich wunderschön - wie der gelbe Pirol bei uns...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The splash of red against the snow - breathtaking. Love your postcard Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Johanna, such a wonderful quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Johanna! The quote is perfect with this piece! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallo Johanna, ein sehr hübsches Kärtchen haste da gewerkelt. Gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut.

    Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen 2.Advent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful and and choose a phrase from Albert Camus touches me more
    bravo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous the picture and words are fabulous...great postcard Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Spruch ist jedes Jahr wieder ein Muss. Der Vogel bringt die Karte richtig zum Leuchten.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful and timely piece, Johanna. I really like it. Thank you. Jx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber