social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, December 15, 2013

sunday postcard art: snowmen

background free from flickr
snowflake frame from siennaphotodesigns
yellow tape: jessica sprague

22 comments:

  1. HaHaHa,ich Schmeiss mich weg,das ist ja soooo witzig,danke liebe Johanna für den fetten Grinser auf meinem Gesicht *lach*

    Schönes WE :-)

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely how adorable are those snowmen! Love the yellow washi tape too :)
    Have a lovely day
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your snowmen put a big grin on my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi Johanna, ich liebe dieses Motiv. Eine großartige Karte.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh; this makes me smile! Absolutely wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...hi...hi....das Motiv ist ja witzig! Total coole Karte, liebe Johanna! Klasse gemacht!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious Johanna my chuckle for the day thanks...just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, just brilliant! I have an old postcard with this funny cartoon, I always hung it the first Sunday of Advent to get my "jolly" on, LOL!
    Happy 3rd Sunday of Advent, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Der Schneemann hat darüber sicher nicht so gelacht wie ich. Klasse Kärtchen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mann Oh Mann!!! Ist das ein Kracher!
    Ich liebe Deinen Humor, Johanna!
    liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  11. :D Danke für den fetten Grinser auf meinem Gesicht :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hier kann man auch sehr schöne postkarten selber gestalten ! geht sehr schnell und macht spass:
    https://www.christmasstories.smart.com/deSie/ie/

    ist so ne alljährliche aktio und man kann, wenn man will bei nem gewinspiel teilnehmen - muss aber nicht !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh poor snowman! Great idea, Johanna, a very amusing and well designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So funny and it looks so good.
    I am really enjoying your advent calendar, Johanna. Jx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber