social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 16, 2013

take-a-word: male

winter solstice will be next saturday...
these three young men (sitting in a snow field with their skis) are worshipping the winter sun.
the zodiac is a brush made by myself.
"gloria tibi soli" is latin for: "to thee alone be glory"
background flickr freebie.
nächsten samstag ist wintersonnwende...
diese drei jungen männer (mit den skiern im schneefeld sitzend) beten die wintersonne an.
der tierkreis ist ein digitaler stempel von mir selbst.
"gloria tibi soli" heißt: "ehre sei dir allein"
der blaue hintergrund ist eine freie textur von flickr.

13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! It's so uplifting to me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just glorious dear Johanna.
    I love the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I can always come here and find something original and unique, Johanna. You obviously give your pieces a lot of thought, and they are beautifully executed. This combines the challenge with a reminder of winter solstice. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a super scene to see! The snow with snow is always fun. Super image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great topic idea! Beaitifully done, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Bev here, Johanna. There is always and without fail something original and unique to feast my eyes upon on your blog. Take a very deep bow, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creatively made Johanna even when there is snow the sun can warm, fantastic collage.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unusual! You have such a variety of art styles, it is always interesting to come here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Johanna, na ich würd sagen bei DIR wird was geboten ;) Sooo cool die drei Grazien und dann der wunderbare Stencil drumrum...Du hast es wirklich drauf den Blick einzufangen mit Deinen Kombinationen!! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this creation with great layers and the special sun worshippers ;)

    When we visited the Matterhorn we saw lots of 'sunbathers' propped up in the snow :)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous piece - really like that photo!.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber