social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 23, 2013

take-a-word: season´s greetings


all elements and textures (except choc mould: private) from tangie baxter at scrapbookgraphics

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,Johanna.
    Thanks for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I zoomed in to see the intricate details of the chocolate mould, love how you use your personal items in your art, Johanna, your wonderful piece has the perfect European Christmas feel!!
    My wishes for you and yours for a splendid Christmas & New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art has been so wondeful this year and your card today is super!
    Thank you for your comments and friendship and I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy visiting your blog for such a variety of beautiful artwork. I like the icicles and the pink edging.
    I hope you have a good Christmas and a wonderful 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous, Johanna! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. eine tolle Karte!
    Frohe Weihnachten Johanna!

    lg Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful festive card, Johanna.

    Wishing you a lovely Christmas, my friend, and a perfect and productive 2014.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber