social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, December 02, 2013

take-a-word: two


the two (>take-a-word) mushrooms are my christmas tree deco, old glass and i totally love them (meanwhile i have enough of these to decorate the whole tree, only white punched snowflakes are added).
i placed the photo onto a background texture from scrapbookgraphics and framed it with a snowflake texture from siennaphotodesigns. font of the quote is once more my beloved bleeding cowboys.

of course this is also part of my daily advent calendar.

20 comments:

  1. What unique decorations, Johanna, your tree will look so splendid with those and your snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your different approach to the topic. This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schön...ich liebe diese Pilze ja auch(letztes Jahr waren sie auf unserem Adventsgesteck).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johanna I love your glass mushrooms they I also love the way you have framed your piece with snowflakes.
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW das ist mal eine kreative Beleuchtung und die roten Hütchen sind eins chöner Kontrast zum weiss udn grün, tolle Deko.
    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne sonnige Woche, hier strahlt heute die Sonne vom blauen Himmel.
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mushrooms are wonderful, Johanna, and your card is a beautiful reminder of the coming Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute your mushrooms look so animated like two little fellows hanging together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful. That happens to be one of my favorite fonts too, by the way. Your mushrooms amidst snowflakes are unique and lovely to see!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very attractive, Johanna, I love the snowflake frame and the reds and greens and also that crazily named font.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see some red mushrooms! What unique decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hach das ist ja was fürs Auge! Grossartige Collage! Die Pilze sind wirklich einzigartig schön!! ♥ Conny ♥
    Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, what a beautiful image you created! Love your mushrooms, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loce these mushrooms. Can't wait to see more of your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your beautiful mushrooms remind me of the German Christmas traditions that I grew up with and ♥!

    That quote is oh so true and a fav of mine...

    Lovely creation dear Johanna!

    Happy December
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. What amazing glass mushrooms, Johanna, such unique and delicate tree decorations, and your snowflake framing is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful advent piece, Johanna. I used that quote recently - so true.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber