social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, December 04, 2013

three-muses-challenge: affirmation

the challenge at the 3M this week is to create an art journal page - theme "affirmation", means to include a positive quote...
my spread is made digitally, using photos i took at a christmas market recently.
the journal background is free from flickr.
passt auch zum thema "licht und schatten" bei art journal journey diesen monat

19 comments:

  1. Ist das eine wunderschöne Seite!!! Diese Farben...!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ist das eine wunderschöne Seite!!! Diese Farben...!!!
    Liebe Grüße
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such super journal pages and this one has a terrific quote! Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,was für eine wunderschöne seite johanna,der text und die sternenkugeln passen so schön zum thema schatten und licht,einfach klasse.

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. super Seite wow! - und auch Deine Vanillekipferl!

    die Krönung auf dem Genusseswipfel sind dieses Jahr Johanna ihre Vanillekipfel..
    ich stehl mir frech ein paar vom Foto...o.k?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, that is what I call a perfect affirmation, Miss Johanna. It says everything that ever needed to be said about positive thinking, and that together with your very Christmassy images make this exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful affirmation this is lovely Johanna.
    And for heaven sake you don't have to beg for answers from my blog I am happy to help with anything...the font is called "Beyond Wonderland" and I got it off of urbanfonts.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, Johanna. I was born a people-pleaser, but I quickly converted to following my own path!
    (Thanks for the tip about my link. Errant finger acted on its own, I guess!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful page and lovely quote.
    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks fabulous, Johanna. I wouldn't have been able to tell it was digital if you hadn't said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wisdom and beauty combined,Just lovelY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Das sieht wieder einmal wunderschön aus, liebe Johanna. Und der Spruch ist wunderbar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das stimmt mich schon wunderschön auf Weihnachten ein. So schön stimmungsvoll!
    LG Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wundervolle und stimmungsvolle Komposition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found these lovely pages when visited Art Journal Journey-pages.
    Beautiful work, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber