social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Saturday, January 18, 2014

die nächsten vier...

... und noch nicht die letzten...
~ yet more to come ~

12 comments:

  1. Ich liebe die - und ich schaue mir gern noch mehr davon an - SPITZEN ATCs!!!!
    LG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your NickBantock-style ATC's. So much to discover and all so very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC's! Nick Bantock style but your beautiful art! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Und eine schöner als die andere! Ich freue mich schon darauf, noch mehr in diesem Stil zu sehen, Johanna!
    Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Woche!
    Liebe Grüße
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boah Johanna, großartig.
    Ich würde diesen Nick Bantock Stil nicht hinbekommen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastische Werke, echt toll gemacht.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are on a roll Johanna...
    each one is super!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber