social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, January 09, 2014

MiFoC Januar {Woche 2 - Muster}

the second photochallenge of january over at http://manus-mikrokosmos.blogspot.de/ is: pattern.
really hard for me to choose one... i could have posted so many...
then i decided to take this tree fungi picture. i like how these fungi show circles like the trees themselves...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
für die zweite januarwoche hat manuela das thema muster gewählt.
für mich insofern schwer, als ich da die qual der wahl habe...
hab mich dann für diese baumpilze entschieden. ich fand es sehr schön, wie sie hier ein ringmuster zeigen, ähnlich wie die baumstämme selbst...

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are very cool. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastisch! Die sehen wirklich toll aus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Just don't put any in my salad, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Natur macht doch immer noch die schönsten Muster und Du hälst sie immer so genial in Deinen Fotos fest!
    Eine tolle Wahl!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - ich dachte zuerst es wären Muscheln - einfach genial was die Natur zaubert und wie toll du e wieder festgehalten hast.
    Liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wie cool, das ist ein tolles Foto. Auch ich habe zuerst an Muscheln gedacht.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, such an amazing photo - that tree fungus looks magnificent, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber