social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, January 05, 2014

sunday postcard art: snowflakes

(please click to enlarge)
background: braille paper, tinted with stampink
frame: siennaphotodesigns
font: rochester
find the brilliant photographs of ice crystals here:

15 comments:

  1. Sehr bezaubernd Deine Karte!! All die grazilen Texturen und all die Farbnuancen...sie ist einfach grossartig :) ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very beautiful! The snowflakes look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Johanna happy new year and thank you for all your support over on SPA :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So schön frostig sieht das aus, richtig klasse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful with it's wintery, icy look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to use braille paper as your base! I love the wonderful blended, inky snowflakes. They give a really icy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful look and feel to your winter creation dear Johanna!

    Your Braille paper is such a treasure...I must stop admiring my pieces and use them ;)

    I ♥ snow and postcards and artistic people like you!

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Snowflake postcard, and it looks so good in the gentle blue colours - makes me think of snowflakes softly falling. And the quotation is very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ja, in der Vergrößerung kommt das total gut rüber - ein tolles Werk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the ways that you use the braille paper. It makes a really unique texture, and takes the color wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wunder-wunderschön! Ich liebe dieses Blau. Und die Flocken sind natürlich auch ein Traum. Aber ich liebe dieses Blau. Echt.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber