social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Thursday, January 02, 2014

take a walk...




awesome weather most of the recent days,
and i often have the camera with me...

(played with a free ttv-texture from flickr)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's Johanna. It's snowing here, a little, but a blizzard is coming tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hach wie wunderbar, so inspirierend einfach mehr rauszugehen in die Natur...was ich die letzte Zeit wirklich etwas vernachlässige ;) Mir gefällt das Vogelhäuschen :) ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures, Johanna. I particularly like the first one.
    Wishing you a happy, healthy and creative New Year. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boah Johanna,das sind ganz wunderbare bilder,so schön mystisch,das inspieriert mich auch mehr in die Natur zu gehen,es ist doch sooo Schöööön da draussen.
    prosit Neujahr,liebe johanna!!

    GLG Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total schöne Fotos - bei uns ist es eher grau als blau. Aber alles besser als Eis und Schnee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blue sky days you've captured and I really like how the lens effect is like looking thru a peek hole almost...inviting the viewer to come closer and see nature's beauty!

    I take my camera almost everywhere with me too :)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber