social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 20, 2014

take-a-word: hats´n´things

"head coverings"...

...is the new theme at take-a-word challenge
i created this special faux postage for the participants of my nick-bantock swap (they will get it with the date of the swap added and of course without the red text/logo)

this creature has kind of an octopus as a "hat".
postal framing is by manola scrap, the stamp is made in photoshop using a medieval creature from my stash.

14 comments:

  1. Das sieht ja stark aus! Ich bewundere alle, die sich mit Fotoprogrammen so gut auskennen, dass sie sie für ihre künstlerische Gestaltung nutzen können.
    Um beim Thema zu bleiben: HUT ab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not living in Medieval times if this was what was wandering about. He's certainly got a very fine hat that suits his personality. Wouldn't it be fun to post a letter using this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a brilliant and creative piece Johanna!
    Fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So "out of the box", Johanna! Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's amazing and outlandish and wonderful .... but I'm glad he's wearing it and not me! A high five for your octopus hat, Johanna. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your faux postage of late has been wonderfully done. How great for the Bantock swap -- and how great for the TAW challenge as well. Nice work, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ach wie cool, wieder eine tolle Capolan-Briefmarke! Ich freue mich schon drauf.
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nick Bantock! The creature with the amazing hat definitely would make Nick happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je länger man schaut, desto mehr entdeckt man. Total cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that creature is kinda scary! Beautiful stamp the style of Nick Bantock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like this creature. It's super creative!Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a scary looking beast! Fab work, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber