social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 06, 2014

take-a-word: house

i´m working on atcs for a swap themed "nick-bantock-style"
here i used pictures from an african hut, which fits the challenge at take-a-word...
faux postage from donald evans
arabic and circle stamp created by myself

more atcs in this style to come the next days...

20 comments:

  1. Mother Africa is so inspiring!Nick Bantock is special and your ATC nailed his style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow die sind super klasse! Ich wünsche dir einen guten Start in die neue Woche, liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ATC's Johanna and a mud hut is just as much a home as a castle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the creative unique way you can fill a page. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die sind mal wieder mega cool - typisch Johanna halt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your interpretation of the 'home' theme on TAW, with the idea of using African huts. Everyone's home is different, but they are all equally loved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganz fantastisch, Johanna! Ich musste erst einmal nach Nick Bantock googlen. Seine Mailart hast du super getroffen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Nick Bantock, and your swap pieces are perfectly in his style, and lend themselves well to our challenge as well. Home is indeed many things to many people...their "belonging place" which always holds a special place in their hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Nick Bantock, and your swap pieces are perfectly in his style, and lend themselves well to our challenge as well. Home is indeed many things to many people...their "belonging place" which always holds a special place in their hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabelhaft sieht das aus!
    Eine Johanne Collage unverkennbar schön!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fascinating and interesting ATCs, beautifully composed and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your ATC's Johanna! Love the mud hut, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a thoughtful person Johanna what a great unique take on home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your very unique interpretation on Home, Johanna. I'm a big fan of Nick Bantock and you have really nailed his style whilst adding a generous portion of your own. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the hut your ATC is brilliant. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like these, Johanna. Fabulous ATCs.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber