social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, January 13, 2014

take-a-word: moon

luna - i counted 13 moons on this old picture...
created by layering various medieval pieces plus a texture from shadowhouse

17 comments:

  1. Wow Johanna, das sieht so stark aus! Einfach wunderschön!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i enlarged your beautiful art piece i found many, many from the clothes. Great idea, Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Johanna. I love the metallic look which makes the picture stand out from the background giving it an almost three dimensional feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing piece, Johanna! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful piece, Johanna, and well worth enlarging for a closer look. Amazing medieval feel to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich zähle 14 1/2 Monde*g* die Stange in ihrer Hand mit Mond an der Spitze oder ist das keiner?
    Jedenfalls hast Du mal wieder den Vogel abgeschossen mit Deinen ausgefallenen Klasse Werken!
    Ich wünsch Dir eine schöne Woche,
    lG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love it Johanna! Really one of your best! Gorgeous work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful piece! I had to go count all the moons!!! Great job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work on this I love the decorations on the horse and the moon....very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This would make such a lovely addition to a deck of Tarot cards, Johanna. Mystic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total klasse. Ich finde nur 12 ... seufz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful medieval piece! You sure can't go wrong with 13 moons. The sun might be a little jealous, though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the knight in his elegant garment! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Johanna,das sieht so klasse aus,und gefällt mir suuper gut.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very classy piece, Johanna, with such detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done, Johanna, it's really terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a big fan of all things Medieval
    and
    of this card you created Johanna...
    Magical!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber