social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Wednesday, January 08, 2014

three-muses-challenge: musical instruments



another atc for the nick-bantock-style swap...
i suppose you can find the instruments;)


16 comments:

  1. Deinen Nick-Bantock-Style mag ich so gerne und es juckt mir in den Fingern es auch nochmal zu probieren. Dein ATC ist wieder mal voller kleiner Details und alles paßt so hervorragend zusammen. Liebe Johanna, danke auch für Deine lieben Worte auf meinem Blog!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Nick Bantock cards. It's a great set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klasse ATC - ich bin auf die nächsten gespannt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on this Johanna lovely atc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Nick Bantock collages are just great (he is one of my favorite authors) and I really love the combination of colors in this one! And it makes me happy just to see the little rabbits dancing!!! Great job!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your happy interpretation of this week's challenge, Johanna. Your clever mind never ceases to amaze me! Applause!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This series of Bantock inspired ATCs is breathtaking, Johanna. I found your musical instruments .. of course! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool swap theme
    and
    your ATC is super Johanna...
    your color choices are so fresh and nice!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Johanna! And; I can see the instruments :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Der Bantock lässt Dich einfach nicht los,gell!?
    Ist aber auch ein tolles ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great ATC! You are so good at these Johanna! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see the instruments, and I love Nick Bantock! Wonderful ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing mix of images.
    That's a super card.
    I don't know Nick Bantock's work so am off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber