social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Tuesday, January 21, 2014

three-muses-challenge: a word in a journal

background: spraypainted and stenciled watercolor paper
owl from my first selfmade collage sheet
text font: stencil std / with clipping mask medieval text

it had to be a quick one, as i was really busy with my collage sheet;)

21 comments:

  1. Super creation Johanna...
    your owl has a medieval look and feel to it ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. because it is ;)
    ... great medieval font too
    I am always drawn to that period of history for lots of reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful face on that owl! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine mixed media page. I like the way you have created the word OWL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and a very handsome owl!! Beautiful work Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quick one or not, Johanna, your owl is wonderful. Popped over to see your collage sheet and have to say congratulations ... you are on a creative roll. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich mag diese warmen Farben und Eulen sowieso!
    Viel Erfolg mit dem Collagesheet!!
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. My next art "want" is the spray paints in the glorious vibrant colors! I love your owl piece. It makes a great statement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love owls! The colors you chose are so warm and very welcome to see while it's freezing cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herrlich frische Farbe, tut gut bei diesem Grau momentan. Der Eulerich schaut aber sehr streng ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's great and it looks like you put a lot of time into it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! I adore this medieval owl!
    Excellent Johanna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Das sieht spitzenmäßig aus, liebe Johanna! Mir geällt der Eulenmann ja richtig gut. Und den hast du selbst gemacht? Großartig!!!
    Ein schönes Wochenende wünsche ich dir!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wie genial!Ich bin Eulenfan, hatte aber so gar keine Idee zur challenge, darauf hätte ich auch kommen können*klatschvordiesteirn*
    Schönes WE, lG Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber