social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Friday, February 28, 2014

moo-mania-challenge: london

ooooh, dangerous theme, one of my favorite cities: london!! 
well, i was a bit too young to be there in the swingin 60ies, 
1975 was the first time i was in london and fell in love with this city!

googling i found an interesting site, you might want to check it out if you are a lover of the sixties, too: http://www.london60sweek.co.uk/happenings.html

for my moo i took a background from tangie baxter (sbg), a poster from a concert of "cream" and other musicians they gave in july 1967 in london,
and the font is free from fontspace.com (VictorMoscoso)

7 comments:

  1. wow - wie klasse das gestaltet ist - SUPER!!!
    LG Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Gestaltung und dann auf so kleinem Format.
    Hoffentlich auf bald wieder, wenn der heutige Provider Wechsel erfolgreich verläuft!
    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist genial Johanna! Wow...
    Danke dass Du wieder mit dabei bist beim neuen MOO MANIA & MORE Thema!
    Super Link auch ...

    Schönes Wochenende
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very 'Carnaby Street'! A wonderful sixties moo. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are my age, you were absolutely too yoong for the Cream's concerts! ;) I love the cream too, cause my parents were used to enjoy them, and it's one of my sweet memories indeed. I love the tribute you did to them.
    ( And I'll go to visit this link, thank you Johanna)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work!Thanks for telling me about MooMania. I posted my work there.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber