social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Sunday, February 09, 2014

SPA: my heart is blue for you...

... a songline from the subways: rock´n´roll queen

You are the sun
You are the only one
My heart is blue
My heart is blue for you


with elements from tangie baxter & rosey posey (sbg)_gentlemen;
cvisions_you are worth it (sbg)
dymo-label brushes by invisible snow
font: pea hilary marie

10 comments:

  1. What an unusual and fascinating digital art piece, I looked at it last night and then this morning and am still mesmerised by it. There's a great background and as always I love the different fonts you use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful treatment of this week's challenge, Johanna. Love the colours and the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your grungy raw take on this it is beautiful...the words are real and touching to...beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an emotional punch this packs! It practically vibrates with intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. powerful piece you've created Johanna...your blue he♥rt really speaks to me!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Makes me feel weepy! Fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toll! Ich liebe diesen gekratzten Hintergrund!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber