social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 03, 2014

take-a-word: clocks

calendar clock paper in the background: sbg viva_celestial
owl: scan from an old birds book (own stash)
fonts: castellar and lucida calligraphy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this digital collage is available on greeting cards in two sizes, see my (flea)market blog...
text there is in german only, but if you are interested and need information in english, just email me (see my profile).

17 comments:

  1. The owl's eyes are magical. Wonderful cards, Johanna.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guter Spruch, den kannte ich noch garnicht.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most beautiful card, Johanna. The background and the owl were made for each other! Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wunderschöne Collage!
    Am Wochenende habe ich den Film "Cloud Atlas" geguckt und da wird auch viel mit Zeit gespielt, insofern passt das Thema grad gut in meine Stimmung. Kennst Du den Film oder das Buch?
    Alles Liebe, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Johanna a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and clever cards Johanna!
    I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic design Johanna and it makes a wonderful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Time is indeed a illusion, but we all dance to its tune!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfectly lovely soft-coloured picture, I can see that it would make a lovely card. As always I am fascinated by your fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work, Johanna. Time is an illusion that sometimes drive us crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful piece! I like the images and colors. The words are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ich drücke dir die Daumen, dass ganz viele Leute, vielleicht bald in einem Shop, deine immer ganz besonderen Karten kaufen mögen!
    LG Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was eine tolle Kreation Johanna! und es sieht richtig klasse aus als Karte zu dem Gelb :) Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks really great, Johanna, and such a good idea to turn them into cards. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Das sind tolle Karten geworden. Ich finde das warme Gelb sehr passen zu der Eule. Der Spruch ist auch klasse!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber