social media

i have my reasons why i´m NOT at facebook or twitter. and if you pin my work on pinterest, please make sure to link it back to me by taking the button on my side: that will bring you to my board with all my art-links. thanks for respecting that.

i consider my blog to be my "artistic diary" - so i can recap what i made and which influences i got (exhibitions etc).

currently i try to publish frequently once in a week (tuesdays mostly)

People with a Google+ account: please leave a direct blog link, otherwise i can´t visit you.



Monday, February 24, 2014

take-a-word: the color "blue"

frame: hiddenvintagestudios_tangled up (altered)
tree: donna67 (etsy)
background: painted with twinkling h2o + stenciled swirls (dapped with distress ink)
flower stamp (unknown) painted with molotow pens
text stamps: custom made by stempel malter

text stamps translate: "finally spring" and "because.i.want.so."

this atc is made for a zetti swap i´m part of.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 and a photo of a birch, waiting for spring explosion, too...

19 comments:

  1. Love your color blue piece; images beautiful against the blue background! xo Also; love the photo of the birch! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made my favorite style of art, zetti, and shared a photo of my favorite kind of tree, birch. They both show how wonderful a picture can be with a touch of blue. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your ATC is lovely zetti from your lovely photo oc birch. Believe leaves will pop up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zetti and blue, very cool, Johanna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seh ich ganz genau so : endlich Frühling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabelhaft... joooo wie herrlich der Frühlinsbeginn doch immer ist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colorful hand-drawn zetti-blue, Johanna. My favorite thing is blending hand-drawn with my digital work. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this flower tree, it's a lovely arty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you have altered the stripes on this ATC. And your photo is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Herrliche Werke - das Blau leuchtet genial.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great zetti tree so cute and a big cheer for early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the striped tree against that beautiful blue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blue skies, full of hope indeed!
    I love both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Das Weiß gegen das Blau - Wahnsinn! Ja, zeige unbedingt noch mehr von deinen Bäumen!
    Ich könnte da auch mit so einigen Riesen dagegen halten, aber so eine schöne Birke habe ich nicht.
    LG Ulrike, inzwischen auch schon mächtig auf Frühling eingestellt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zetti AND blue and gorgeous. Someone is going to be a lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your zetti ATC is wonderful and that is such a fabulous photo. Lets hope the burgeoning of Spring is very soon now.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving a comment -
i really appreciate taking your time!

vielen dank, dass du dir zeit für einen kommentar nimmst! ich freue mich sehr darüber